Today on the Being Whole podcast, we welcome Jenn Fieldman! Jenn has been working in the mental health space in some capacity for nearly 25 years. She had roles such as college counselor, guidance counselor, community mental health, and wilderness therapist for recovery centers. Since 2014, Jenn has worked solely in private practice working with couples and individuals, focusing on healing trauma to help reconnect people with themselves and each other.
Takeaways from this episode:
1. It may take time to find a great fit in a therapist, but trial and error can lead to a very comforting and connected relationship with the right person.
2. Having therapy meetings online can provide a bit of a learning curve to get used to it, but it can be a really amazing option so you’re in your own safe space while showing up very vulnerably.
3. The pandemic has been a great opportunity for us to take a step back and analyze how we feel in relationships or areas of our lives. With perspective, we can become more aware of what we want in our future and make decisions in order to create a life that we love.
4. Through therapy, you really add so many tools to your tool belt to encourage lifelong healing. Finding your person to deep dive with is one of the best gifts you can give yourself in life and relationships.
5. Connection doesn’t mean that you have an overflow of acquaintances. It’s about being aware of what you’re connecting with and what the quality of your connection is.
You can find more info about Jenn via the link below: www.jennfieldman.com
Connect with Dr. Cassandra LeClair below: www.instagram.com/drcassandraleclair
Podcast: Play in new window | Download