Nayana has 18+ years experience managing programs and projects for the government and private sectors. In her most recent role, she has managed the public affairs department of a federal government entity in Florida. She owns a training business centered on soft skills like communication, leadership, and teamwork. She is focused on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion training. She lives in Saint Augustine, Florida with her family. Nayana also writes and performs her own music.
I created a self care guide to help you get intentional with your practice along with a routine tracker to ensure you are showing up and caring for yourself in the ways that you crave the most. Head over to Instagram and DM me, @DrCassandraLeClair, the term “Self Care” and I will send you the link to get the download!
Takeaways from today’s episode:
1. If you’re not aware of what you’re doing in the moment, you may wake up one day and realize you’re deep in debt or have gone down a rabbit hole you may not be proud of. Grief is hard, so give yourself grace and be proud that you’re doing the best you can in the moment.
2. GOOD enough is good enough when you are going through the day to day when you might not be mentally present. Celebrate the little ways you are showing up even when you feel insane resistance to do so.
3. Divorce can be messy and everyone in the situation processes things differently. This is important to remember this in order to honor and respect everyone’s healing journey.
4. If you’re feeling unhappy in a relationship, take a look at how you’ve grown as a person and how the relationship supports your evolution as a human. Sometimes, we wake up and realize that it’s time to put ourselves first and allow ourselves to change our mind about our relationships.
5. Meditation can be such a positively powerful tool to calm your body and allowing yourself to be in the flow to listen to the guidance meant for you that ultimately leads you to next level joy.
Thanks so much for listening, I hope you found comfort in listening to this conversation today!